Join Studio EMP!
Nearly twenty years new and Studio EMP is still driven by the same entrepreneurial spirit that brought us our initial success: we love documenting weddings and other life events and we love delivering the most valuable images we can to our clients- those that tell their stories. We work hard to stay at the forefront of the industry by helping others in the industry and by being nice and cordial to all.
Our employees love photography, life, people, and are nice people.
Studio EMP seeks a smart and passionate professional ready to roll up their sleeves and get work done while still enjoying it and contributing to the relaxed atmosphere here. Top candidates must have the ability to juggle multiple projects and staying calm and collected under pressure must be part of your DNA. You should thrive on being part of a collaborative team and will never say the words “It’s not my job”!
WE WOULD LOVE AN EDITOR THAT:
• Has knowledge of photography and/or loves to soak in good images.
• Is comfortable in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and Photoshop.
• Has knowledge of color theory and the ability to color correct to true-to-life colors and match colors from samples.
• Has working knowledge of editing industry standards, technologies and techniques that will push the workflow envelope in terms of speed, efficiency, and accuracy.
• Has understanding of image delivery best practices, i.e. file optimization and proper sizing for different uses.
• Has awareness of social media tools and trends.